- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- [Tech Brief] It's All About the End User
- Q&A: Your Top 10 Questions About Managing Freelancers & Independent Contractors
- Turning the Threat of Insurance Fraud into an Opportunity
- SATA vs. PCIe Solid-State Storage Solutions for MySQL Environments
About This Company:
Symcor Inc. is one of North America's largest financial processing companies, providing the infrastructure services for transactions involving checks, lockboxes and credit cards, as well as statement-to-payment services. Symcor's common-platform processing solutions bridge the paper and electronic environments, enabling customers to cost-effectively streamline operations. Employees across the US and Canada are dedicated to helping our customers achieve success in their markets. Corporate headquarters is in Toronto, Canada and its U.S. headquarters is in Atlanta, Georgia.