- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Freelance Management Systems: A Guide to Getting Started
- Driving Growth with the Anytime-Anywhere Mobile Workforce
- 5 Critical Steps to Securely Manage Mobile Apps and Devices
- [eGuide] Advanced Threat Hunting
About This Company:
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, health, federal civilian government, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 17,000 professionals worldwide, the company manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs delivering IT services and enterprise solutions. General Dynamics Information Technology is one of four business units of the General Dynamics Information Systems and Technology business segment. Headquartered in Fairfax, Va., General Dynamics Information Technology has major offices worldwide. General Dynamics Overview General Dynamics, headquartered in Falls Church, Virginia, employs approximately 91,700 people worldwide. The company is a market leader in business aviation; land and expeditionary combat systems, armaments and munitions; shipbuilding and marine systems; and information systems and technologies. More information about General Dynamics is available online at www.