- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Q&A: Your Top 10 Questions About Managing Freelancers & Independent Contractors
- [Mobility Report] Assess, Model, Strategize and Innovate
- [eGuide] Breach Preparation: Plan for the Inevitability of Compromise
- [2-Minute Video] How Northern Trust is Transforming with Mobile
Oracle Open Office
About This Company:
Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle's product strategy provides flexibility and choice to our customers across their IT infrastructure. Now, with Sun server, storage, operating-system, and virtualization technology, Oracle is the only vendor able to offer a complete technology stack in which every layer is integrated to work together as a single system. In addition, Oracle's open architecture and multiple operating-system options gives our customers unmatched benefits from industry-leading products, including excellent system availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership.