- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- SFDC Integration Guidebook
- Tackling the Top 3 IT Service Management Challenges
- Addressing the Full Attack Continuum: A New Threat-Centric Security Model for Before, During, and After an Attack
- Five New Laws of Anti-malware Protection: Keep Up with Evolving Threats
Motion Computing and Intel Corporation
About This Company:
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) is a world leader in computing innovation. The company designs and builds the essential technologies that serve as the foundation for the world's computing devices. Additional information about Intel is available at newsroom.intel.com and blogs.intel.com.
Motion Computing is a leading global provider of tablet PCs and supporting mobility solutions for vertical markets, including healthcare, construction, field service and retail. Rugged, lightweight and highly mobile, Motion Tablet PCs are designed for mobile professionals that require real-time computing at the point of service. Users can gather, access, analyze and transmit the critical business information they need in order to be productive in today's de-centralized work environments.
Purposely designed, developed and built for business, Motion's complete line of innovative tablet PCs and supporting mobility solutions improve efficiency, accuracy and overall performance while saving time and reducing costs.
All Assets From Motion Computing and Intel Corporation
Mobile Clinical Assistants: Your Questions Answered | August 2011