- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- The Winning Help Desk Strategy = Insourced + Outsourced Solutions
- Q&A: Your Top 10 Questions About Managing Freelancers & Independent Contractors
- [Mobility Report] Assess, Model, Strategize and Innovate
- SATA vs. PCIe Solid-State Storage Solutions for MySQL Environments
About This Company:
Lanner Electronics Inc (TAIEX 6245) is a world leading provider of design, engineering and manufacturing services for advanced network appliances and rugged applied computing platforms. Founded in 1986, Lanner is an ISO 9001 accredited organization with headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, and offices in USA, Canada and China. Lanner is most renowned for its range of x86 and RISC network appliances as it has for many years been the key hardware provider to some of the largest network security companies in the world.
In this field Lanner delivers hardware for everything from basic load balancing and firewall appliances to more demanding VPN, bypass, intrusion detection and UTM systems that require deep packet inspection. Lanner is an Associate Member of the Intel Embedded and Communications Alliance, a group of companies committed to developing modular, standards-based solutions based on technologies, processors, products, and services from Intel.