- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Security Without Sacrificing Performance
- Privileged Access Users in the Enterprise
- 5 Steps for Securing the Data Center: Why Traditional Security May Not Work
- Addressing the Full Attack Continuum: A New Threat-Centric Security Model for Before, During, and After an Attack
Remote Backup Systems
About This Company:
Remote Backup Systems, Inc. (RBS), founded in 1987, provides online backup software used by Remote Backup Services to provide internet-based online backups. We are headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee with an engineering and technical office in Chennai, India. RBS is by far the oldest online backup company in the world. The company's founder coined the now-popular term, Remote Backup. Remote Backup Systems defined the technical protocol that is now used as the standard for moving backups of microcomputer data files around the Internet. RBS has Remote Backup Service Providers in more than 63 countries. RBackup Remote Backup is the most widely used subscription-based online backup software on the planet.