- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Accelerate Microsoft Office 365 with SaaS
- Mobility: How Are You Pacing Against Your Peers?
- Turning the Threat of Insurance Fraud into an Opportunity
- [eGuide] Breach Preparation: Plan for the Inevitability of Compromise
About This Company:
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in semiconductor, telecommunication,digital media and digital convergence technologies with 2006 parent company sales of US$63.4 billion and net income of US$8.5 billion. Employing approximately 138,000 people in 124 offices in 56 countries, the company consists of five main business units: Digital Media Business, LCD Business, Semiconductor Business, Telecommunication Network Business, and Digital Appliance Business. Recognized as one of the fastest growing global brands, Samsung Electronics is a leading producer of digital TVs, memory chips, mobile phones, and TFT-LCDs.
For more information, please visit www.samsung.com.