- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Privileged Identity Management
- Dell Boomi a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for iPaaS
- Tackling the Top 3 IT Service Management Challenges
- Addressing the Full Attack Continuum: A New Threat-Centric Security Model for Before, During, and After an Attack
About This Company:
We are a management consultancy firm that specializes in what we call Sales Process Engineering -- an approach to the sales process that results in salespeople consistently performing four appointments a day five days a week (even in major-account sales environments)! Sales Process Engineering (SPE) is based on the Theory of Constraints (TOC) popularized by Elliot Goldratt in his best selling business book "The Goal" Similar to TOC in the manufacturing environment, SPE involves the application of process engineering principles (from Operations) to the sales process. For most organizations, the adoption of SPE represents a ten-fold increase in salespeople's volume of productive activity The SPE methodology has been presented at numerous international conferences including the international TOCICO. The methodology has been well received by TOC practitioners and adopters alike.