- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Mobility: How Are You Pacing Against Your Peers?
- [eGuide] Designing a Continuous Response Architecture
- [eGuide] Breach Preparation: Plan for the Inevitability of Compromise
- Cloud IT: A Model for the Networked Company
About This Company:
BlueArc is a leading provider of high performance unified network storage systems to enterprise markets, as well as data intensive markets, such as electronic discovery, entertainment, federal government, higher education, Internet services, oil and gas, and life sciences. Our products support both network attached storage, or NAS, and storage area network, or SAN, services on a converged network storage platform. BlueArc enables companies to expand the ways they explore, discover, research, create, process and innovate in data-intensive environments. Our products replace complex and performance-limited products with high performance, scalable and easy to use systems capable of handling the most data intensive applications and environments. Further, we believe that our energy efficient design and our products' ability to consolidate legacy storage infrastructures, dramatically increases storage utilization rates and reduces our customers' total cost of ownership.
All Assets From BlueArc
Enabling Enterprise Class Features for the Mid-Range | October 2009
Solving the Storage Conundrum | October 2008