- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Dell Boomi a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for iPaaS
- Selecting a Next-Generation Firewall: Top 10 Considerations
- Addressing the Full Attack Continuum: A New Threat-Centric Security Model for Before, During, and After an Attack
- Five New Laws of Anti-malware Protection: Keep Up with Evolving Threats
About This Company:
Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) is a global provider of business communications and collaboration software and services. Mitel's Freedom architecture provides the flexibility and simplicity organizations need to support today's dynamic work environment. Through a single cloud-ready software stream, Mitel delivers a powerful suite of advanced communications and collaboration capabilities that provides freedom from walled garden architectures and enables organizations to implement best-of-breed solutions on any network; extends the "in-office" experience anywhere, on any device; and offers choice of commercial options to fit business needs.
For more information visit: http://www.mitel.com.
All Assets From Mitel
Communications in the Cloud | August 2013
Unified Communications and Virtualization 101 | March 2012
Uniting the Worlds of Data and Voice | March 2012