- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Empowering the Workforce in a Rich Media World
- Consolidation: The Foundation for IT and Business Transformation
- Five New Laws of Anti-malware Protection: Keep Up with Evolving Threats
- Case Study: Everbridge Manages Traffic and Security across Global Cloud Providers and Local Data Centers
About This Company:
Fundtech (NASDAQ: FNDT), was founded in 1993, and is a leading provider of software and services to banks of all sizes around the world. Payments systems include wire transfers, ACH origination, cross-border payments and remittance. Cash management systems are designed for large corporate through small business clients. Fundtech is a leader in SWIFT services, operating one of the world's largest SWIFT service bureaus in the world. We offer an extensive line of financial supply chain applications including electronic invoice presentment and supply trade financing. And we are the leading provider of CLS systems to the world's largest banks. More than 1,000 clients throughout the world rely on Fundtech solutions to improve operational efficiency and provide greater competitiveness through innovative business-to-business services.
For more information, visit www.fundtech.com.