- 10 Ways Everyone Should Approach Cybersecurity in 2015
- Supercharge Your SIEM: How Domain Intel Enhances Situational Awareness
- Governance, Risk & Compliance Software - Maintain Your Budget with Consistent Compliance Practices
- SAP Performance Survey: Lack of Unified Monitoring a Major Factor in Poor Performance of SAP Applications
- Customer Engagement in a Multi-Channel World
About This Company:
Traditional systems vendors have left a legacy of data center complexity layers of hardware and software that require armies of people to manage and scores of services to configure and run. Egenera was born out of one customer's realization that overcoming IT pain points would require a greenfield approach. Company founder Vern Brownell, former CTO of Goldman Sachs, engineered a new server architecture that simplifies data center infrastructure reducing complexity, increasing agility, improving availability and lowering TCO.
The Egenera BladeFrame system's unique virtualization software dynamically allocates and repurposes servers to applications as needed without manual intervention. With its integrated system of diskless processing resources and virtualization software, the BladeFrame has set a new standard for simplicity and business value in the enterprise data center.
All Assets From Egenera
Maximizing Business Agility with the Dynamic Data Center | October 2008
Building a Reliable and Dynamic Data Center | October 2008
An Overview of PAN Manager by Egenera | October 2008