Update to Chrome for Android and desktop computers offers faster speed and better query understanding.
To get better results in budget and project negotiations and make career path progress, IT pros must learn to speak less tech and more "boss."
Troubled HTC hit with wave of staff departures, among other challenges.
Dropbox says any off-the-shelf or homegrown identity management system that's compatible with the Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)...
Dell's new converged infrastructure and thin client products expand the company's enterprise portfolio -- but can they distract from buyout drama...
Windows 8's look and feel is still a flop with consumers, especially with those who don't use tablets, two studies say.
- Apple Adds Samsung's Galaxy S4 To Lawsuit
- Salesforce Debuts Mobile Tools For Government
- Wide Data Vs. Big Data
- Google's Wireless Sensors: Big Data Or Big Brother?
- Data Breaches: 8 Most Common Causes
- Does London Tech Scene Need More Money?
- Art And Computer Literacy Overcome Challenges At NYC School
- Pinterest Adds Value To Pins
- University College London's Huge Cloud Storage Plan
- VMware Vs. Microsoft: 8 Cloud Battle Lines
- FBI Arrests NYPD Detective On Hacking Charges
- Medicare Proffers $1 Billion For Healthcare Innovation Projects
- VMware's Hybrid Cloud: Not Amazon's Model
- IBM Watson Gets Call Center Job
- Doximity Branches Into CME With Cleveland Clinic
InformationWeek Newsletter Sign Up
The InformationWeek Daily delivers a daily snapshot of the IT industry -- breaking news, financial developments, and events that can affect the
Business Technology decisions
you make every day.
Unedited news and product information from vendors.See All Press Releases »
Google must convince enterprise IT managers that its infrastructure-as-a-service offering is a good fit. I am doubtful that Google is ready.
Hadoop 2.0 will move beyond batch processing to support interactive, online and streaming applications. But don't let warnings about YARN tie you...
Here's why software-defined storage won't drive established storage companies out of business.
VMware doesn't like the degree to which customers and partners have been implementing cloud using its products, and it's taking matters into its...
Google's plans to shutter yet another service had many users crying foul. Has Google jeopardized its standing?
SAP's renamed Lumira visual module, mobile upgrades and the Hana platform are uniting the customer experience.
If a full-on cyberwar breaks out, what will your company do? Avoid the Internet or hire a cyber Pinkerton?
Despite a low-key Google I/O conference this year, Google has transformed itself into a company of fearsome focus.
Elsewhere on UBM Tech
- Information Streams - Going Beyond the Activity Stream - E2 Conference Boston
- How to Choose a SaaS Vendor - E2 Conference Boston
- The E2 Social Business Leaders - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Mobile Connect - E2 Conference Boston - E2 Conference Boston
- Evaluating Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise - E2 Conference Boston
- Building a Hybrid Cloud in Government: It's not that Complicated
- Mobile DevOps: Achieving continuous delivery with multiple front ends and complex backends in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Maximize the benefits of virtualization for greater ROI
- Cloud Security: It’s Not Just for IT Anymore
- How Cloud Facilitates an Agile Contact Center
This Week's Issue
Free Print SubscriptionSubscribe
Current Government Issue
- The Government CIO 25: These influential and accomplished government IT leaders are finding ways to be cost efficient and still innovate.
- Rethink Video Surveillance: It's not just about networked cameras anymore. New technology provides analytics, automation, facial recognition, real-time alerts and situational-awareness capabilities.
- Read the Current Issue