Fujitsu Stylistic Q550 Slate PCFujitsu has been providing tablet PCs to the healthcare industry for more than 20 years. The Windows-based tablets are used in a variety of applications including electronic medical records (EMR), practice management apps, imaging workflow apps, CPOE, Pharma field sales support, and e-prescribing. The 10-inch Stylistic Q550 slate PC has advanced security, has passed military quality and durability tests, includes multi-touch and digital pen support, and has a quick-swap removable battery. In the case of the Stylistic Q550, it is has been tested for various demanding environmental conditions such as blowing dust, transit drop, functional shock, vehicle vibration, vibration integrity, altitude, low and high temperatures, and humidity.
It features an Intel Atom z670 (1.5-GHz, 512-KB cache) processor, a bright (400-nit), anti-glare, 10.1-inch WXGA LED backlit IPS display with 160 degree vertical and horizontal viewing angles, a capacitive multi-touch screen with digital pen input, and a Quick-swap Lithium ion (4-cell, 38 WHr) battery.
- Secure your mobile applications in the new commerce era - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Get practical information on how to develop your organization's mobile commerce application - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Delve into technologies and business issues around mobile payments and wallets - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Explore best practices for marketers in the new mobile world - Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- Learn how to best integrate mobile commerce with your current systems -- Mobile Commerce World - Mobile Commerce World
- The Untapped Potential of Mobile Apps for Commercial Customers
- Mobility Management Ailments: A Healthcare IT Cure Lessons from HiMSS13
- Making nurses mobile: why and how?
- Leading the Healthcare Transformation with Smarter Analytics
- Learn how Kettering Health Network maximized clinician patient time by virtualizing clinician access to data