A key priority for business leaders today is to successfully transform their enterprise into a completely digital business. New digital technologies and companies are reshaping business models across industries. Digital transformation is enabling companies to achieve business goals in ways that were never possible before. Digital, clearly, is the key to winning, serving and retaining customers. How is your organization placed in this digital world?
Did you know that only 31% of companies today have a clear digital strategy? To understand how global companies define, plan and execute digital transformation, Infosys recently commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a digital study*. We discovered that, as their top priorities for 2016, a sizeable 47% of surveyed organizations want to enhance operational efficiencies along with improving products and services through digitization. Further, 51% believe that the CEO should lead digital vision and strategy. Are you aligned with the global digital priorities of 2016?
Join us for a 60 minute webinar to learn more about the study findings, insights and recommendations and how it can help you progress on your digital transformation journey. We will discuss:
- How operations, IT, marketing and other business functions are impacted by digital transformation
- Why a systematic strategy is critical
- Who should be involved in your digital strategy decision-making
- How to eliminate organizational barriers
- How you can rely on your partners’ digital skills and expertise to plug gaps and deliver best-in-class customer experience
Becoming a digital business is no longer an option. But, how you get there and what you prioritize is what will make all the difference. Join us on February 4 at 11:30am ET to ensure that your digital strategy is built-in rather than bolted on.
* Be Digital. Be More. Preparing for the Digital Transformation Tsunami. A commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Infosys, October 2015.