This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Apr 05, 2021
The SolarWinds hack has presented a cybersecurity reckoning at a scale never before seen for the US government and private enterprises. While the width and depth of state-sponsored attacks are yet to be determined, one thing is certain: the fallout from the SolarWinds hack is going to get worse before it gets better.
To help determine the impact this breach has had on organizations, Domaintools conducted a survey among security professionals in order to provide the infosec community with insights into the cybersecurity world post-SolarWinds.
Survey highlights and areas of relevance include:
• How organizations handled the hack and how job roles were impacted
• How the priorities of threat hunting and DNS and domain-level intelligence were affected
• What resources have been reallocated and how budgets have shifted
• How organizations are reevaluating risk under the assumption they were compromised
• What process improvements have been made in response to state-sponsored attacks