This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Mar 02, 2021
Within the next two years, 75% of organizations expect to be "primarily" or "entirely" cloud-based, and more than half plan to adopt two or more cloud data platforms. This shift is not necessarily unexpected — but it is happening faster than industry analysts predicted. This white paper dives deep into the future of cloud data ecosystems to uncover:
• How the rise of DataOps and cloud data access are forcing data teams to evolve
• The biggest obstacles facing data teams as they adopt multiple cloud data platforms
• The limitations of traditional data protection processes and why they can't scale across cloud platforms
• How the increasing use and regulation of sensitive data could hinder its value and impact
• Specific ways data teams can overcome these challenges, as demonstrated by The Center for New Data