- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- SecureAuth IdP Device Fingerprinting
- SanDisk SSD Deployment Case Study
- Five New Laws of Anti-malware Protection: Keep Up with Evolving Threats
- Case Study: Everbridge Manages Traffic and Security across Global Cloud Providers and Local Data Centers
About This Company:
CAST is a pioneer in Application Intelligence, providing software technical quality, size, and productivity measures that IT and business executives need to achieve significantly more business productivity from their critical software assets. More than 650 companies across all industry sectors and geographies rely on CAST to prevent business disruption while reducing hard IT costs. CAST is an integral part of software delivery and maintenance at the world's leading IT service providers including Accenture, IBM, Capgemini, and CSC. Founded in 1990, CAST is listed on NYSE-Euronext (Euronext: CAS) and serves Global 2000 organizations worldwide with a global network of offices in the US and Europe.