- [Video] today's - and tomorrow's - data security Challenges
- Cybercriminals Wreak Havoc Beyond Big Enterprises
- 15 Top-Paying IT Certifications for 2015
- Using DNS data in Cybercrime Intelligence and Incident Forensics
- Tracking the 5 Ws of Change in Active Directory, SharePoint, SQL Server, Exchange and VMware
Magnolia Americas, Inc.
About This Company:
About Magnolia Americas
Magnolia Americas, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Magnolia International Ltd, whose open source content management system delivers simplicity on an enterprise scale. Its outstanding combination of ease-of-use with a flexible, standards-based Java architecture has led to its adoption by enterprises and governments throughout the world, including ING, JBoss.org, Johnson & Johnson, Lloyds TSB, Sony, Seat, Unilever, and the US Department of Defense.
To find out more about Magnolia, including service, support, implementation, consulting, training, and our international network of qualified partners, please visit www.magnolia-cms.com.