- Using DNS data in Cybercrime Intelligence and Incident Forensics
- Tracking the 5 Ws of Change in Active Directory, SharePoint, SQL Server, Exchange and VMware
- [Best Practices] IT Governance & Compliance Guide
- SAP Performance Survey: Lack of Unified Monitoring a Major Factor in Poor Performance of SAP Applications
- Customer Engagement in a Multi-Channel World
About This Company:
Corero Network Security (CNS:LN), an organization's First Line of Defence, is an international network security company and the leading provider of Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) defense and next generation solutions. As the First Line of Defense, Corero's products and services stop DDoS and server targeted attacks, protect IT infrastructure and eliminate downtime. Customers include enterprises, service providers and government organizations worldwide. Corero's solutions are dynamic and automatically respond to evolving cyber attacks, known and unknown, allowing existing IT infrastructure -- such as firewalls -- to perform their intended tasks. Corero's products are transparent, highly scalable and feature the lowest latency and highest reliability in the industry. Corero is headquartered in Hudson, Massachusetts with offices around the world.
For more information on Corero's First Line of Defense products, visit: www.corero.com.