- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- State of Encryption & Key Mgmt: Where to find your security gaps and how fill them
- Implementing SAP Security Solutions
- Using Anomalies in Crash Reports to Detect Unknown Threats
- Threat Monitoring: Fast Responses to Security Incidents
About This Company:
Ecessa is a leader in affordable WAN Optimization Controllers for WAN and ISP link redundancy, load balancing and failover, and network security tailored to meet the needs of small-to-medium sized enterprises (SME) that rely on the Internet for e-commerce and business-critical applications. Ecessa helps SMEs rapidly grow their business with 24/7 high-availability, optimized WAN performance, and flexible scalability - while streamlining IT costs. Ecessa's PowerLink and ShieldLink bundle multiple, diverse WAN lines to enable WAN redundancy with automated load balancing and failover; site failover and fallback and VPN redundancy and failover.
The company is headquartered in Plymouth, MN. Visit www.ecessa.com, or call 1-800-669-6242.