- Capitalizing On Big Data: Managed Services Help Financial Firms Accelerate Big Data Projects
- Putting Customers 1st: Managing the End User Experience
- The Rise of Freelancer Management Systems
- Driving Growth with the Anytime-Anywhere Mobile Workforce
- [eGuide] Breach Preparation: Plan for the Inevitability of Compromise
About This Company:
AccuSystems, LLC is a software development company who offers their customers in-house qualified programmers, customer service reps, sales professionals, installation techs, and support groups. In 2000, AccuAccount (f/k/a AccuLoan), was developed through a partnership with a local $330 million financial institution, creating a breakthrough loan management and file imaging platform. In 2002, AccuDoc was developed to manage other bank operations such as deposits, human resources, vendor contracts, real estate, trusts, meeting minutes, insurance, invoices, policies and procedures, and securities. The AccuAccount and AccuDoc products are currently being utilized in hundreds of financial institutions throughout the United States.
Unlike many ECM (Enterprise Content Management) solutions, AccuSystems is committed entirely to servicing the needs of financial institutions. We can tailor our offerings specifically to accommodate your institution�s document imaging and management requirements.