- [Video] today's - and tomorrow's - data security Challenges
- 2015 IT Skills and Salary Report
- Tracking the 5 Ws of Change in Active Directory, SharePoint, SQL Server, Exchange and VMware
- Managing Risk in an Active Directory Integrated Virtualized Environment
- In the App Economy, DevOps Ignites Digital Transformation
About This Company:
AccuSystems, LLC is a software development company who offers their customers in-house qualified programmers, customer service reps, sales professionals, installation techs, and support groups. In 2000, AccuAccount (f/k/a AccuLoan), was developed through a partnership with a local $330 million financial institution, creating a breakthrough loan management and file imaging platform. In 2002, AccuDoc was developed to manage other bank operations such as deposits, human resources, vendor contracts, real estate, trusts, meeting minutes, insurance, invoices, policies and procedures, and securities. The AccuAccount and AccuDoc products are currently being utilized in hundreds of financial institutions throughout the United States.
Unlike many ECM (Enterprise Content Management) solutions, AccuSystems is committed entirely to servicing the needs of financial institutions. We can tailor our offerings specifically to accommodate your institution�s document imaging and management requirements.