"Many organizations rely on Lotus Notes for corporate e-mail because of its robust capabilities and security. These same companies often use Documentum to house critical content," said Frank D'Entrone, Director of Strategic Technologies for Phoenix Systems Integration. "We are proud to bring together these two products to create a more productive, secure and cost-effective e-mail solution to benefit many Documentum customers."
Phoenix Notes Connector features the following functionality:
- Ability to archive from Lotus Notes folders
- Document types available for archive are configurable
- Archived messages retain header, footer, formatting and color information
- E-mail and attachments can be stored in the same, or separate, Docbase locations
- Users can: navigate to Docbase locations to save e-mail and/or attachments, version documents with newer attachments, "send and archive" with a single command, search using Documentum's "Find" tool, including full-text search ability, navigate to Docbase locations to find e-mail and/or attachments, and attach multiple documents at a time.