The Unofficial Apple Weblog cautions "this is just a rumor, so don't get too excited yet."
1 MIN READ
Reports: Apple Sets Date For Launching iPhone SDK, Third-Party Apps
A couple of the more reliable Apple blogs are reporting that they're getting solid tips that Apple has scheduled an event for Feb. 26, where it will launch the software developer kit for the iPhone and iPod Touch, and applications including Exchange and Lotus Notes support.
- Evaluator's Guide for Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Services
- Meet Data Center Evolution Challenges with Hybrid and Hyperscale Architecture
- Better Together: ITSM & PPM on One Platform
- Fiber Cleanliness in the Data Center -- The Impact of Contamination
- 7 Key Takeaways to Passwordless Authentication