1 MIN READ
Inside Intel: The Chip Giant Opens Up
Having just finished an article on so-called online "influentials" based on the notion that 10% of the population unduly influences the other 90% in what to buy, wear, eat, etc., I decided to finally read The Wisdom Of Crowdsby James Surowiecki, and found myself wholeheartedly buying into his premise that the consolidation of information provided by groups results in better decisions than could have been made by any single person.
- A Phased Approach to Election Security and Checklist for Officials
- Gratz Bank Leverages Enterprise Service Management for Improved Workflow
- Protect Hyperscale Data Centers From Ransomware and Volumetric DDoS Attacks
- Modernize the Enterprise with Full-Stack Testing
- Cybersecurity Career Hacks for Newcomers