Giga Information Group analyst Carl Zetie says Oracle had to take this step to keep pace with competitors, but that what large companies really want is to integrate mobile application management with their larger app-management environment. Adds Zetie, "I don't think anyone's there yet."
1 MIN READ
Mobile App Management Added To Oracle9i
Users can centrally manage mobile applications running either in a connected mode on the server or in a disconnected mode on Oracle9i Lite.
- Schneider Electric consolidates monitoring tools by 83% with LogicMonitor
- Learn Infrastructure as Code: Step-by-Step
- IDC Technology Spotlight: Modernizing Core Network Services to Support Cloud-First Networking
- Why Hybrid Work Requires a Data-Conscious Security Strategy
- Understanding Databases eBook: Deploy High-Performance Database Clusters in Modern Applications (Premium Edition)