As in years past, our Annual Editor's Choice Award coverage topped the most-read list, with the 2006 installment drawing more than 3.0 percent of site visits and nearly double the traffic of the next-most-read story. We know our opinions about "The Dozen" companies that matter the most and 48 "Companies to Watch" are valued and respected, but we have to admit that a basic law of Web publishing boosts this story's popularity. To wit, many of the award-winning vendors proudly link to our coverage, so this story always has a built-in edge in traffic-driving power.
- The Eight Annual Editors' Choice Awards
- Put to the Test: Business Objects XI Makes it Easy to Upgrade
- The Seven Pillars of BI Success
- BI Megatrends: Our Seventh Annual Special Report
- See It Coming
- Kimball U: Standard Report Basics for Business Users
- Let the Data Flow
- The Perfect Search
- Put to the Test: BI Parts Become a Platform
- The Next Wave of Data Management
- Business Process Management: Never Rest
- Where Rules Management and Process Management Meet
- Kimball U: Integration for Real People
- Voice of our Readers: Strategic Management Survey
- Five Reasons to Invest in Business Process Management
Our cover stories have always looked out over the horizon to spot emerging trends and opportunities, but to better serve your needs, we're redoubling our efforts to infuse those articles with actionable advice. So whether it's Neil Raden's "BI Megatrends Special Report" (#4), Wayne Eckerson's "See it Coming" take on performance dashboards and scorecards (#5) or Mike Ferguson's "Let the Data Flow" analysis of master data management (#7), you'll find plenty of helpful information for long-range planning and day-to-day practice.
We'll keep watching to see what you like best, but for 2007 we plan to increase the number of product reviews we publish and keep the actionable insight coming. Thanks for reading and have a Happy New Year!