- Some Google Chrome Problems Patched, Blended Threat Vulnerability Remains
Update Google Chrome now! (We tell you how below.) A buffer overflow vulnerability in the new browser has been identified and patched but, contrary to early reports, the blended WebKit/Java vulnerability has NOT been patched yet.
- Google's Chrome Dreams
This week's big news: Google has put into beta an open-source Web browser of its very own.
- Chrome Security Risks Already Announced
Barely a day after Google's new browser was released, Chrome is showing some scratches, as researchers point out known security vulnerabilities that can put users at risk of malicious exploits.
- Google Chrome: The Fine Print
The new Web browser from the Googleplex is a brand new beta, but its most problematic feature isn't found in the technology. It's in the license agreement.
- Google's Chrome: It's All About The Cloud
Google's release of its new open source Web browser, Chrome, has everyone abuzz. But the most significant aspect of this new browser is its emphasis on running applications, not just showing pages. Time to hop on the cloud.
- Google Chrome: What's Actually Inside
When word of Google's new Chrome browser hit earlier today, everyone's first thought's went to what it means for the browser wars. But attention is already to turning to what the new browser actually delivers to Web surfers.
- Google Chrome Offers More Choice Plus Comics
Google's open source entry into the browser race is turning heads, not to mention burying buzz about the latest beta of Microsoft's IE 8. Despite the comic book announcement, it's no joke -- for small and growing businesses, increased competition is a good thing because it means better browsing options and more of them.
- Google Offers Web Searchers, Chrome Users More Privacy
- Google Chrome Mostly Glitters
- Google’s Android Will Have Chrome
- Google's Chrome Browser Not Yet Secure
- Google Chrome Swallows Pop-Up Ads, Advertisers Still Get Billed
- Google Chrome, At-A-Glance
- Google Chrome: Browser Or Cloud Operating System?\
- Google's Chrome-yism. Are Multiple Internets The End Game?
- Is Chrome Right For The Enterprise?
- Google Chrome Answers The GreenBorder Mystery
- Google Chrome: More Or Less Privacy?
- Google Is Polishing Off Chrome, Its New Web Browser
From Around The Web
- Is Google’s Chrome sliding into obscurity? -- ZD Net
- Google Chrome: Initial Reports Round-Up -- The Blog Herald
- Meet Chrome, Google's Shiny New Browser -- CNET
- Chrome Round-Up -- DesignCentre
- All Things Chrome -- Digital Daily
- Chrome Browser Review Roundup -- PC World
- Google Chrome Roundup -- TechLifeBlogged