CommentaryAT&T has added two new iPhone data plans that should make using Apple's smartphone outside the U.S. cheaper.The new plans, covering 67 countries, offer 100 MB of data for $120 a month and 200 MB for $200 a month. Those rates compare favorably to pay-per-use charges of $.0195/KB, at which rate $120 would only buy about 6 MB of data. The new plans are available on an as-needed basis, with no long-term commitment. Twenty MB and 50MB plans are also offered in the same countries.
AT&T Rolls Out New International iPhone Data Plans
AT&T has added two new iPhone data plans that should make using Apple's smartphone outside the U.S. cheaper.
- 2021 Data Breach Investigations Report (DBIR)
- Understanding the Most Common Lateral Movement Attack Tactics
- Questions to Ask in Evaluating a Deception-Based Cybersecurity Solution
- Adaptive Multi-Layered Defense Is the Key to Cyber-Resiliency
- How five organizations are elevating WFH into a long-term strategy